Thursday, May 26, 2011

EDU 4080 5/26

Today we spent class teaching our third and final lesson plan. I taught my lesson on the elements of a story. I incorporated the Korean culture by wearing my Korean dress and reading a Korean story. I felt that my lesson went well. I felt confidents, and everyone seemed engaged. However, I should have been more detailed in my explanation of the elements, but I was pressed for time.

My classmates gave me feedback on my teaching. They all felt that my SMART board presentation and activities were good. However, they also felt that I should have slowed down and given more detail. One person also thought that I needed to speak a little louder. I will be sure to speak up next time. Overall, I am happy with the way it went, and I will work on the areas where I need strengthening.

No comments:

Post a Comment